Our group program is the largest in the state. If you’re looking for more ways to save on your workers’ compensation insurance, ask us for information about group coverage.
Contact your agent or a SAIF representative before your next policy renewal date. They can help you determine your company’s eligibility and, if you qualify, enroll you in a group plan.
Check this list to view more information about the associations SAIF works with. It might be worth your while: if you meet certain criteria you may qualify for a premium reduction.
- Associated General Contractors - AGC
- Associated Oregon Loggers, Inc. - AOL
- CIS - Citycounty Insurance Services
- Eugene Area Chamber of Commerce - OEC/EACC
- Gossard & Associates, Inc.
- Home Builders Association (HBA)
- Home Builders Association of Marion-Polk Counties
- Independent Electrical Contractors Of Oregon - OEC/IECO
- National Electrical Contractors Association - OEC/NECA: Oregon Columbia Chapter
- National Electrical Contractors Association - OEC/NECA: Oregon Pacific Cascade Chapter
- Northwest Auto Trades Association - NATA
- Northwest Tire Dealers Association - OEC/NWTDA
- Oregon Aglink-AGLNK
- Oregon Business & Industry CompSAFE - OBI
- Oregon Business & Industry CompSAFE Manufacturers - OBIM
- Oregon Business & Industry CompSAFE Retail/Wholesale - OBIR
- Oregon Business & Industry CompSAFE Services - OBIS
- Oregon Business & Industry CompSAFE Transportation - OBIT
- Oregon Concrete and Aggregate Products Association - OEC/OCAPA
- Oregon Medical Group Management Association - OMGMA
- Oregon Fuels Association
- Oregon Public Employers Group
- Oregon Restaurant & Lodging Association - ORLA
- Oregon Trucking Associations
- Oregon Wheat Growers League - OWGL
- Software Association of Oregon - OEC/TAO