Technology Association of Oregon - SAO/OEC
OGSERP Discount: 2 percent for 7/1/2021 - 6/30/2022
Skip Newberry, President 503.228.5416 email@example.com
Armando Gonzalez, Membership Coordinator 503.228.5443 firstname.lastname@example.org
123 NE Third Ave Ste 210, Portland, OR 97232
P: 503.228.5401 F: 503.228.5411
Website: http://techoregon.org (for dues and membership information)
- No premium threshold, subject to SAIF's minimum premium
- Be a member in good standing of the association (dues paid current)
- Earned or unearned experience rating 1.00 or less
- Group history period* incurred to manual loss ratio less than 40 percent
- Group history period frequency of business operations less than SAIF average
frequency for the principal class for accounts newly enrolling in the group**
- Group history period frequency of business operations less than 1.5 times
the SAIF average frequency for the principal class for current group members
renewing in the group**
- Underwriters have judgment authority for approving group pricing.
* Group history period includes policy periods incepting within 57 months prior to the effective date of the policy year being priced and must include a minimum of 34 months of history.
** SAIF calculates an average expected claim frequency (per $100 payroll) for each class effective January 1 each year using the expected frequency for the year that corresponds to the effective date of the policy year being priced.
Principal Class Codes
8810 Computer Software Developer
8803 Computer Designer/Programmer