Associated Oregon Loggers, Inc. - AOL
OGSERP discount: 1 percent for 7/1/2021 - 6/30/2022
Dave Boyd, Insurance Manager
Shanna Kinzer, Insurance Assistant
2015 Madrona Ave. SE, Salem, OR 97302
PO Box 12339, Salem, OR 97309-0339
P: 503.983.3132 F: 503.364.0836 Email: email@example.com
Shanna Kinzer for membership and dues information.
Signed Services Enrollment Form is required at policy inception.
Industry-specific safety and health and return-to-work services provided by AOL.
- Must have an annual manual premium equal to, or greater than, $2,500
- Be a member in good standing of the association (dues paid current)
- Earned or unearned experience rating 1.00 or less
- Group history period* incurred to manual loss ratio less than 40 percent
- Group history period frequency of business operations less than SAIF average
frequency for the principal class for accounts newly enrolling in the group**
- Group history period frequency of business operations less than 1.5 times
the SAIF average frequency for the principal class for current group members
renewing in the group**
- Underwriters have judgment authority for approving group pricing.
* Group history period includes policy periods incepting within 57 months prior to the effective date of the policy year being priced and must include a minimum of 34 months of history.
** SAIF calculates an average expected claim frequency (per $100 payroll) for each class effective January 1 each year using the expected frequency for the year that corresponds to the effective date of the policy year being priced.
Principal class codes
0005 Tree Farming
0124 Reforestation Including Drivers
2697 Foresters & Fire Watch Emps
2703 Logging Equipment Repair Shop
2704 01 Wildland Firefighting & Drivers
2725 Logging Mechanical-No Ground Wk
2960 Tie, Post, or Pole labor
7219 Trucking NOC
7380 Drivers/Chauffeurs & Helpers
8602 Timber Cruising & Drivers
8742 Outside Sales/Field Reps
9310 Log Truck Drivers
1463 Asphalt Works & Drivers
5506 Asphalt Work/Temp LOC-Contractor
5507 St/Rd Construction-Rdbed & Subbase
5511 Logging/Forest Road Const./Maint. -Drivers
6217 Excavation NOC & Drivers
Class code and usage code
The following class codes will be allowed when defined as described below.
3257 13 Wire Goods Mfg. NOC
3632 10 Power Saw Service & Repair
3724 21 Millwright work--NOC & Drivers
8010 16 Power Saw Service & Repair
8106 01 Iron/Steel Merchant & Drivers