- Check a policy profile or a claim profile
- Report payroll and pay a bill electronically
- Issue or renew a certificate of insurance
- Manage their book and view commissions
- Request a quote
- Issue certificates
Medical providers can:
- Check the status of a bill
- View payment status, EOBs, check numbers, and check issue dates
- Check claim status and conditions
Internet Explorer 11.0 or above is fully supported and recommended for the best experience.
For best results, set your browser to be in compatibility view. To do this, select Tools > Compatibility View from the menu.
Note: Chrome, Edge, and Firefox can be used though may provide limited functionality.
Adobe Acrobat Reader©
Many of the documents on our site are stored in Adobe Acrobat© format for easy downloading and printing. To download or update Acrobat Reader© visit Adobe.com.
The setting to check for newer versions of stored pages should be set to "automatically" or "always."
Much of the information on our site is dynamic and we recommend setting your internet browser to check our site for changes every time a page is loaded.
Minimum requirements for all browsers
- Pop-up blockers must allow pop-ups from this site. Pop-ups are used to provide printing capabilities.
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) must be enabled.
- Session cookies must be allowed. Cookies are only used for site navigation and are automatically deleted when the browser is closed.
- Our Business Online applications are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. To improve service to you, we occasionally do maintenance work on Sunday mornings that affects Business Online.
- All specific policy and claim information found in Business Online is protected from unauthorized access.
- Policyholders may view only their own policy and claim details.
- Agents may only review policy and claim detail of policyholders for which they are the agent of record.
- Workers can only view information about their own claims. No one else, other than authorized SAIF staff, can view MyClaim files.
- To establish online privileges, users must first enter a user ID and password to gain access to the applications.
Business Online protects policy and claims data
SAIF takes seriously the confidentiality of the claims and policy information entrusted to it. Under Oregon law, all medical and vocational information concerning individual injured workers is considered confidential.
The law requires that the information you view online not be discussed or referred to in any form outside your business. In addition, the information can be discussed inside your business only to the extent necessary to accomplish a business need.
When you enter your user ID and password into SAIF's Business Online system, you will be asked to read and affirm an agreement concerning the confidentiality of the information you are about to view online. After reviewing the agreement, simply click I Accept to continue to Business Online.
The user agreement will appear only the first time you log in. If you subsequently change your password or there is a change in information related to the person associated with the user id and password, then the online user agreement will redisplay asking you to once again acknowledge your acceptance of the terms.
Along with the online user agreement, SAIF also will add a confidentiality endorsement to each policy it issues. The endorsement establishes a confidentiality agreement with each policyholder concerning how to handle the medical and vocational records of an injured worker. This endorsement became effective for policies with inception dates on or after January 1, 2006.
For more information
If you have any questions about this user agreement, please contact the SAIF help desk at 866.836.8300 (Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.). You may also email email@example.com for more information.
Business Online is an application that allows you, through an Internet connection, to view certain information about your policy and claims filed under that policy. Sharing claim information with you helps SAIF manage, defend, and adjust claims. It is important to understand that the claim information you see through this application is confidential. The unauthorized disclosure of this information, or the improper use of it, may create legal liability for you and for SAIF.
In return for SAIF allowing you to have access to Business Online, you agree to take whatever actions are necessary to protect the confidentiality of this information. At a minimum, you will limit access to your employees who need to know the information, and you will not allow any other person or organization to have access to the information without express approval from SAIF. You will take reasonable precautions to ensure that those persons with authorized access do not disclose the information or use it improperly. Reasonable precautions include, but are not limited to:
- Do not print or place any SAIF on-line claim information into any files, including but not limited to personnel or client files;
- Do not bring a copy of any SAIF on-line information to a court or administrative proceeding unless a subpoena has been served demanding this information or if a SAIF attorney requests you to bring the information to a court or administrative proceeding;
- Do not read any SAIF on-line information prior to testifying at a court or administrative proceeding without first discussing the matter with a SAIF attorney.
In the event you are subpoenaed, or are otherwise legally compelled to release confidential claim information obtained through Business Online, you will inform SAIF of the demand immediately. SAIF will determine, in its sole discretion, whether it will intervene to protect the confidentiality of the information. You understand that your failure to keep claim information confidential may cause you to be liable, and will result in the termination of your access to the application. You understand that failure to keep confidential the claim information provided by SAIF under this agreement may cause irreparable harm and damage to SAIF and others. You agree to hold SAIF harmless in a claim arising from a breach of this agreement. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon, without regard to principles of conflicts of law. Any disputes will be resolved by the courts of the State of Oregon, with venue in Marion County.