Oregon Fuels Association
OGSERP discount: 10 percent for 7/1/2021 - 6/30/2022
Jamie Wood, Member Benefits
PO Vox 871500 Murray, UT 84157-1500
P: 801.263.9762 F: 801.262.9413
Website: www.oregonfuels.org (for dues and membership information)
Agent Consultant: Elliott Powell Baden and Baker 503.227.1711
- Must have an annual manual premium equal to, or greater than, $2,500
- Be a member in good standing of the association (dues paid current)
- Earned or unearned experience rating 1.00 or less
- Group history period* incurred to manual loss ratio less than 40 percent
- Group history period frequency of business operations less than SAIF average
frequency for the principal class for accounts newly enrolling in the group**
- Group history period frequency of business operations less than 1.5 times
the SAIF average frequency for the principal class for current group members
renewing in the group**
- Underwriters have judgment authority for approving group pricing.
* Group history period includes policy periods incepting within 57 months prior to the effective date of the policy year being priced and must include a minimum of 34 months of history.
** SAIF calculates an average expected claim frequency (per $100 payroll) for each class effective January 1 each year using the expected frequency for the year that corresponds to the effective date of the policy year being priced.
Principal Class Codes
3724 Acetylene Gas Machine Installor
5183 Carrier Sys Install Repair & Dr.
8006 Grocery-Retail Store-No fresh meat (allowed only if firm has payroll in class 8380)
8350 Oil and Gasoline Dealers
8380 Gasoline Stations-Retail