Eugene Area Chamber of Commerce - OEC/EACC
OGSERP discount: 2 percent for 7/1/2021 - 6/30/2022
Brittany Quick-Warner, CEO
1401 Willamette St; PO Box 1107, Eugene, OR 97440-1107
P: 541.484.1314 F: 541.484.4942
Website: http://eugenechamber.com/ (for dues and membership information)
- Must have an annual manual premium equal to, or greater than, $2,500
- Be a member in good standing of the association (dues paid current)
- Earned or unearned experience rating 1.00 or less
- Group history period* incurred to manual loss ratio less than 40 percent
- Group history period frequency of business operations less than SAIF average
frequency for the principal class for accounts newly enrolling in the group**
- Group history period frequency of business operations less than 1.5 times
the SAIF average frequency for the principal class for current group members
renewing in the group**
- Underwriters have judgment authority for approving group pricing.
* Group history period includes policy periods incepting within 57 months prior to the effective date of the policy year being priced and must include a minimum of 34 months of history.
** SAIF calculates an average expected claim frequency (per $100 payroll) for each class effective January 1 each year using the expected frequency for the year that corresponds to the effective date of the policy year being priced.
Principal class codes
- No filed class codes
- Customers engaged in cattle ranching, reforestation, and wood products (sawmills, remanufacturing, etc.) operations, and those with Best's Hazard Indicators of 10 (example: ship building, roofing, iron/steel erecting)