File a claim

Despite our efforts to prevent injuries to Oregon workers, accidents sometimes happen. When they do, we’re committed to helping you recover and return to work.

Filing a claim | If you're injured on the job, you won't receive any benefits until you file a claim. Find out how to do that, and more.

Longshore claims | If you're a longshoreman or harbor worker, you will need to file federal forms from the U.S. Department of Labor, because federal workers' comp laws apply.

Homecare worker/personal support worker | If you are a homecare worker or personal support worker, learn what you keed to know about filing a claim.

Fatal claims | Because we know how devastating and difficult a fatal workplace injury can be for family members, SAIF has an experienced team dedicated to these situations.


© SAIF Corporation  | | Legal and Privacy Information | ODVA Veterans