Associations, labor unions and political subdivisions

Officers or officials of associations, labor unions, and political subdivisions who receive remuneration by the organization for work in Oregon are covered under your policy. (In Oregon, "remuneration" includes cash as well as other forms of compensation.)

Your policy does not cover officers or officials who do not receive remuneration.

Payroll reporting

You must report the actual payroll of covered officers or officials on your payroll reports.

As always, contact your agent or SAIF at 800.285.8525 for more information.          


© SAIF Corporation  | | Legal and Privacy Information | ODVA Veterans