Workers' comp group insurance
Our group program is the largest in the state. If you’re looking for more ways to save on your workers’ comp insurance, ask us about group coverage.
Contact a SAIF representative before the next policy renewal date. We can help you determine your client's eligibility and, if they qualify, enroll them in a group plan.
Check this list to view more information about the associations SAIF works with. It might be worth your while: if your client meets certain criteria they may qualify for a premium reduction.
- Associated General Contractors - AGC
- Associated Oregon Loggers, Inc. - AOL
- CIS - Citycounty Insurance Services
- Eugene Area Chamber of Commerce - OEC/EACC
- Gossard & Associates, Inc.
- Home Builders Association (HBA)
- Home Builders Association of Marion-Polk Counties
- Independent Electrical Contractors Of Oregon - OEC/IECO
- Northwest Auto Trades Association - NATA
- National Electrical Contractors Association - OEC/NECA: Oregon Columbia Chapter
- National Electrical Contractors Association - OEC/NECA: Oregon Pacific Cascade Chapter
- Northwest Tire Dealers Association - OEC/NWTDA
- Oregon Aglink-AGLNK
- Oregon Business & Industry CompSAFE - OBI
- Oregon Business & Industry CompSAFE Manufacturers - OBIM
- Oregon Business & Industry CompSAFE Retail/Wholesale - OBIR
- Oregon Business & Industry CompSAFE Services - OBIS
- Oregon Business & Industry CompSAFE Transportation - OBIT
- Oregon Concrete and Aggregate Products Association - OEC/OCAPA
- Oregon Medical Group Management Association - OMGMA
- Oregon Fuels Association
- Oregon Public Employers Group
- Oregon Restaurant & Lodging Association - ORLA
- Oregon Trucking Associations
- Oregon Wheat Growers League - OWGL
- Technology Association of Oregon - OEC/TAO