CIS Citycounty Insurance Services
OGSERP discount: 9 percent for 7/1/2021 - 6/30/2022
Deputy Property/Casualty Trust Director
PO Box 1469, Lake Oswego, OR 97035
For dues and membership information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Signed Servicing Group Enrollment Form is required at policy inception. Safety & health and return-to-work services provided by CIS.
- No premium threshold, subject to SAIF's minimum premium
- Be a member in good standing of the association (dues paid current)
- Earned or unearned experience rating 1.00 or less
- Group history period* incurred to manual loss ratio less than 40 percent
- Group history period frequency of business operations less than SAIF average frequency for the principal class for accounts newly enrolling in the group**
- Group history period frequency of business operations less than 1.5 times the SAIF average frequency for the principal class for current group members renewing in the group**
- Underwriters have judgment authority for approving group pricing.
- No federal coverages.
* Group history period includes policy periods incepting within 57 months prior to the effective date of the policy year being priced and must include a minimum of 34 months of history.
** SAIF calculates an average expected claim frequency (per $100 payroll) for each class effective January 1 each year using the expected frequency for the year that corresponds to the effective date of the policy year being priced.
Principal class codes
- No filed class codes
- Any public entity that is a current member of Association of Oregon Counties or the League of Oregon Cities.