- Prevent injuries
- Confined space
- Electrical safety
- Flammable and combustible materials
- Heat/cold stress
- Ladder Safety
- Outdoor safety
- Personal protective equipment
- Safe driving
- Serious injuries and fatalities (SIF)
- Slips, trips, and falls
- Be a leader
- Chemical and other health hazards
- Promote health
- Plan for emergencies
- Industry-specific topics
- Young workers
- Video library
- SAIF posters and forms
Combustible dust and other flammable material
Browse these resources to find information on how to reduce the risk of fires and explosions caused by workplace hazards.
- Hazard alert: Combustible dust [PDF]
- Fact sheet: Flammable liquids [PDF]
- Fact sheet: Chemical storage guidelines (flammables) [PDF]
- Fact Sheet: Compressed Gas Safety [PDF]
Combustible dust [PDF]
Provides an overview of the dangers of combustible dust explosions, along with tools and resources to recognize, evaluate, and control hazards.
Combustible dust resource toolbox (WorkSafeBC)
The toolbox contains videos, training tools, and crew talks for managing wood dust hazards in the workplace.
Combustible dust (OSHA)
Information and guidance on federal standards and enforcement.