Oregon Medical Group Management Association - OMGMA
OGSERP discount: 31 percent for 7/1/2018 - 6/30/2019
Michelle Eldridge CMPE, OMGMA President
Mindy Zaubi, OMGMA Executive Director - (for membership information and dues renewals)
email: firstname.lastname@example.org | P: 971.373.1477
P.O. Box 790
Sherwood, OR 97140
- Must have an annual manual premium equal to, or greater than, $2,500
- Be a member in good standing of the association (dues paid current)
- Earned or unearned experience rating 1.00 or less
- Group history period* incurred to manual loss ratio less than 40 percent
- Group history period frequency of business operations less than SAIF average
frequency for the principal class for accounts newly enrolling in the group**
- Group history period frequency of business operations less than 1.5 times
the SAIF average frequency for the principal class for current group members
renewing in the group**
- Underwriters have judgment authority for approving group pricing.
* Group history period includes policy periods incepting within 57 months prior to the effective date of the policy year being priced and must include a minimum of 34 months of history.
** SAIF calculates an average expected claim frequency (per $100 payroll) for each class effective January 1 each year using the expected frequency for the year that corresponds to the effective date of the policy year being priced.
Principal Class Codes
8832 Physicians & Office Clerical