CEO Kerry Barnett will address agents at the Workers' Comp Seminar
Barnett discusses the state of SAIF and workers' comp; plus, sessions on cannabis, Total Worker Health, and more.
posted January 26, 2016
The 2016 Workers' Compensation Seminar is scheduled for May 4. In one of the general sessions, President and CEO Kerry Barnett will discuss the state of SAIF and workers' comp in Oregon.
In March, we'll send event registration information to you by email.
Other seminar topics will include:
- Solving for the unknown (applying scientific analysis)
- A fireside chat with legal
- Legal marijuana and workers' comp
- Total Worker Health: facts, fallacies, and future focus
- Unconscious bias: recognizing its influence in the decisions we make