Ergonomics for the home office
Working from a home office can put stress on our backs, necks, arms, and hands that lead to discomfort, fatigue, or soreness.
Learn more about Covid-19 and your home office:
For some of us, working in non-office environments such as the kitchen table or a recliner can cause injury due to the position of your computer, monitor, and input devices. You can reduce subtle hazards by referring to these resources.
Watch our short videos to make sure your home office is working for you.
- Play all | 4 minutes
- How to set up your home office
- Posture perfect in your home office
- Set up an ergonomic home office without breaking the bank
Home set up tips
- Telecommuting safety tips
- Watch: Basic home office ergonomics
- Small changes make a big difference | Humantech®