Colin Sick to save the day
Feeling ill? Follow the advice of our newest flu fighter and stay home to avoid infecting others.
It's flu season once again, and the evil Count Agious is on the move. Will he defeat our team of fearless flu fighters? Will Bobby spread his germs to his classmates and co-workers?
Not if our latest germ-fighting superhero has anything to say about it.
When all else fails, and you're feeling under the weather, it's time to Colin Sick—your last line of defense.
To follow the flu fighters' latest adventure, download our new comic strip featuring Colin Sick and the evil Count Agious.
For your best shot at staying well this season, follow this simple advice:
- Get vaccinated. Find out where to get your flu shot.
- Wash your hands. Or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Cough or sneeze into your sleeve or elbow—not your hand.
- Make healthy choices. Eat healthy foods, drink lots of water, get good sleep, manage stress, and get plenty of fresh air and exercise.
- If you do get sick, stay home. Oregon law requires employers with 10 or more employees to provide 40 hours of paid leave per year.
Find free flu fighter posters and learn more about preventing the spread of infectious disease at saif.com/flu.