- Prevent injuries
- Be a leader
- Leadership series
- Accident and incident analysis
- Employee policy
- Hazard identification
- Reporting and recordkeeping
- Safety committees and meetings
- Supervisors guide
- Safety and health talks
- Integrating health and safety
- Chemical and other health hazards
- Promote health
- Plan for emergencies
- Industry-specific topics
- Young workers
- Video library
- SAIF posters and forms
Safety and Health talks
These concise discussion guides offer a years’ worth of safety topics.
Browse the Oregon OSHA fact sheets to learn more about Safety and health talks.
PESO Program bilingual resources
This website includes not only tailgate sheets, but training materials, and audio files for content read in both English and Spanish
Check out our monthly talking points.
These short one-page trainings can be used at safety meetings, toolbox or tailgate talks, or whenever you want to briefly cover a safety topic. Each training includes activities to learn more and an attendee sign-off sheet.
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Branding safety
- Carbon Monoxide awareness
- Fatigue impacts our work
- Fire extingisher use
- Hazcomm: Product warning labels
- Hazcomm: What's in a safety data sheet?
- Housekeeping on the Job
- Job safety analysis - evaluate the need for PPE
- Livestock vaccination and shot safety
- Lockout/Tagout (LOTO)
- Noise exposure
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) [Spanish]
- Regular glasses aren't safety glasses [Spanish]
- Safety-toed boots and shoes
- Seatbelts are essential safety equipment [Spanish]
- Slip, trip and fall hazards
- Target organs: What are they and why do they matter?
- UTV safety
- Ways contaminants enter your body
Toolbox meeting guides (WorkSafe BC)
These resources, including short safety meeting guides, provide clear, concise information on dozens of safety topics. Set the filter to refine your results by selecting topic, industry, type of publication, and language.
Handouts and toolbox talks (Center for Construction Research and Training)
From aerial lifts to workplace stress, topic guides include case studies, discussion questions, and site-specific actions in English and Spanish.
Eye safety tool box talk (CDC)
A 15- to 30-minute discussion guide to prevent eye injuries and promote safe practices at your worksite.
Total Worker Health® meeting guides (OHSU)
These guides are developed for organizations integrating workplace safety and health and can be downloaded and printed freely.