- Payments and payroll reporting
- Filing and managing a claim
- Learn about coverage
- Workers' compensation overview
- Sample workers’ compensation policy
- Premium and rate overview
- Keeping rates low
- Small business
- Other states coverage
- Obtaining coverage
- Coverage details
Oregon Business & Industry CompSAFE Services - OBIS
OGSERP discount: 13 percent for Oct. 1, 2018 to Sept. 30, 2019
Katie Christensen, Communications and Data Manager
1149 Court St NE, Salem, OR 97301
P: 800.452.7862 or 503.588.0050 Portland 503.227.5636 F: 503.588.0052 Email: email@example.com
For dues and membership information email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503.588.0050
- Must have an annual manual premium equal to, or greater than, $2,500
- Be a member in good standing of the association (dues paid current)
- Earned or unearned experience rating 1.00 or less
- Group history period* incurred to manual loss ratio less than 40 percent
- Group history period frequency of business operations less than SAIF average
frequency for the principal class for accounts newly enrolling in the group**
- Group history period frequency of business operations less than 1.5 times
the SAIF average frequency for the principal class for current group members
renewing in the group**
- Underwriters have judgment authority for approving group pricing.
* Group history period includes policy periods incepting within 57 months prior to the effective date of the policy year being priced and must include a minimum of 34 months of history.
** SAIF calculates an average expected claim frequency (per $100 payroll) for each class effective January 1 each year using the expected frequency for the year that corresponds to the effective date of the policy year being priced.
Principal class codes
Click here to view all principal class codes for this group. The principal class code will be used for initial group eligibility review but the description of operations may be evaluated as well to determine appropriate group fit.
- Customers engaged in cattle ranching, reforestation, and wood products (sawmills, remanufacturing, etc.) operations, as well as high-hazard classes (examples: shipbuilding, roofing, iron/steel erecting)