- Payments and payroll reporting
- Filing and managing a claim
- Getting back to work
- Learn about coverage
- Workers' compensation overview
- Sample workers’ compensation policy
- Premium and rate overview
- Keeping rates low
- Small business
- Other states coverage
- Obtaining coverage
- Coverage details
Associated General Contractors - AGC
Group retrospective product
Pro-rata retrospective return distribution
Up-front cash flow savings: 12 percent for Oct. 1, 2018 to Sept. 30, 2019
Dennis Barlow, Director of Safety Services
Ali Gadbaugh, Membership questions
9450 SW Commerce Circle, Suite 200, Wilsonville, OR 97070
P: 800.826.6610 or 503.682.3363 F: 503.682.1696
(for dues and membership information)
Industry-specific loss control and industrial hygiene services provided by AGC.
Click here for AGC training information.
- Must have an annual manual premium equal to or greater than $2,500
- Be a member in good standing of the association (dues paid current)
- Earned or unearned experience rating 1.00 or less
- Group history period* incurred to manual loss ratio less than 55 percent
- Group history period frequency of business operations less than 1.5 times the SAIF average frequency for the principal class for accounts newly enrolling or renewing in the AGC group**
- Group history period frequency of business operations less than 1.5 times the SAIF average frequency for the principal class for current AGC group members renewing in the AGC group**
- Underwriters have judgment authority for approving group pricing.
* Group history period includes policy periods incepting within 57 months prior to the effective date of the policy year being priced and must include a minimum of 34 months of history.
** SAIF calculates an average expected claim frequency (per $100 payroll) for each class effective January 1 each year using the expected frequency for the year that corresponds to the effective date of the policy year being priced.
Principal class codes
- All construction class codes
- Both general contractors and specialty contractors