Diversity, equity, and inclusion at SAIF
At SAIF we respect, value, and celebrate the attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person unique.
Watch videos that feature our employees' personal perspectives on diversity.
DEI at SAIF
Watch to learn more about diversity, equity, and inclusion at SAIF.
We strive to create an environment where all employees feel supported, listened to, and have the opportunity to do their personal best. Inclusion is an important part of creating this kind of culture. It is reflected in our organizational practices, policies, and relationships.
As a company of diverse individuals, we believe we are more effective, innovative, and better positioned to accomplish our corporate mission.
Who we are
Our story really starts with our vision. We enhance and promote our culture of inclusiveness among all employees, establish SAIF as an employer of choice, and better serve our customers through innovation and diversity of services.
What we do
Our team aims to build authentic spaces and places to actively engage, learn from each other, and drive inclusion within and outside SAIF. We recognize our work around diversity and inclusion is not complete and our workforce will continue to evolve as we get closer to our goals.
Who we do it with
Our work is based on collaboration and partnership within and outside of SAIF. We believe that developing collaborative relationships helps advance diversity and inclusion in all facets of our business and with the communities we serve. We sponsor the following events with our community partners:
- Martin Luther King Jr., Breakfast, The Skanner Foundation
- OAME Annual Luncheon and Trade Show, Oregon Association of Minority Entrepreneurs (OAME)
- Hispanic Metropolitan Chamber Heritage Dinner & Celebration, Hispanic Metropolitan Chamber
- Hispanic Heritage Month Breakfast
- The annual NAYA Gala & Auction, Native American Youth and Family Center (NAYA)
- 25th Anniversary Celebration, Oregon Black Pioneers