This is your Worker Guide
Actually, it's two guides: an open one (this one) that explains the main elements of the workers' comp system, and a secure one (MyClaim) with information about your claim—such as basic claim data, payment history, forms, correspondence, and contacts.
Contacting your adjuster: If you don't have your adjuster's direct line or email, just call us at 800.285.8525.
Log in to MyClaim to see your claim data, payment history, claim forms, and more.
For best results,we recommend updating your web browser .
Forgot your password?
Servicios en españolEsta guía para trabajadores también está disponible en español. Si ha sufrido una lesión en el trabajo, esta guía le puede ayudar.
- Heavy lifting
NW Crane Service’s largest crane can lift almost 800,000 pounds— but it needs careful handling for safety.
- Thursday, Nov. 13, 9:15 a.m.: All SAIF offices are open
- System maintenance on Nov. 16 will affect Business Online
All Business Online applications will be unavailable during the maintenance.
- Fit for duty
Based on 2010 death rate data, approximately 2,000 Americans die of cardiovascular disease each day, an average of one death every 40 seconds. If it happens at work, is it compensable?
- MyClaim upgrade makes submitting reimbursements easier
Changes to MyClaim provide clearer instructions for attaching receipts and allow the submission of PDF documents.
- SAIF’s Bend office will move near Old Mill District on August 18
The new location is more convenient, centrally located, and close to public transportation.
- The hidden cause of injury
Estimates place the cost of “presenteeism”—lost productivity often caused by poor employee health—at two to three times higher than the cost of health care.
- Changing demographics
Oregon’s population, like the rest of the country, is changing. Consequently, the workforce is changing.
- MyClaim goes mobile
SAIF’s secure online site for injured workers is now accessible by most mobile devices.
- saif.com redesigned for mobile use
Now, it's a lot easier to take saif.com with you wherever you (safely) go.
- Two more claim process videos now online
“Getting reimbursed” and “Working together” join two other short videos about the claim process.
- Introducing MyClaim—the new secure site for injured workers
- First Fill pays for some medications for injured workers right away
SAIF’s First Fill pharmacy benefit helps injured employees get through those first difficult days after an injury and before the claim is accepted.
- For more, see the worker guide news archive.