This is your Worker Guide
Actually, it's two guides: an open one (this one) that explains the main elements of the workers' comp system, and a secure one (MyClaim) with information about your claim—such as basic claim data, payment history, forms, correspondence, and contacts.
Contacting your adjuster: If you don't have your adjuster's direct line or email, just call us at 800.285.8525.
- SAIF’s Bend office will move near Old Mill District on August 18
The new location is more convenient, centrally located, and close to public transportation.
- MyClaim goes mobile
SAIF’s secure online site for injured workers is now accessible by most mobile devices.
- saif.com redesigned for mobile use
Now, it's a lot easier to take saif.com with you wherever you (safely) go.
- Two more claim process videos now online
“Getting reimbursed” and “Working together” join two other short videos about the claim process.
- Introducing MyClaim—the new secure site for injured workers
- First Fill pays for some medications for injured workers right away
SAIF’s First Fill pharmacy benefit helps injured employees get through those first difficult days after an injury and before the claim is accepted.
- For more, see the worker guide news archive.