Oregon Public Employers Group
OGSERP discount: 2 percent for 7/1/2021 - 6/30/2022
Pat Morrill, Agency & Group Program Coordinator
c/o SAIF Corporation, 400 High St, Salem, OR 97312
P: 503.373.8827 F: 503.584.8827
- Must have an annual manual premium equal to, or greater than, $2,500
- Earned or unearned experience rating 1.00 or less
- Group history period* incurred to manual loss ratio less than 40 percent
- Group history period frequency of business operations less than SAIF average
frequency for the principal class for accounts newly enrolling in the group**
- Group history period frequency of business operations less than 1.5 times
the SAIF average frequency for the principal class for current group members
renewing in the group**
- Underwriters have judgment authority for approving group pricing.
* Group history period includes policy periods incepting within 57 months prior to the effective date of the policy year being priced and must include a minimum of 34 months of history.
** SAIF calculates an average expected claim frequency (per $100 payroll) for each class effective January 1 each year using the expected frequency for the year that corresponds to the effective date of the policy year being priced.
Principal Class Codes
- No filed class codes
- Any public entity or activity. (Example: Cities, Counties, Special Districts, School Districts)