Keeping workplaces safe and healthy during the pandemic
Tips and resources for helping workers stay safe from COVID-19
OSHA rule toolbox
Oregon OSHA's temporary COVID-19 rule is now in effect. Get updated information and resources to help you adhere to the requirements.
- Watch SAIF's webinar on OSHA rule | SAIF
- OHA's statewide mask requirements | OHA
- Exposure risk assessment form (Spanish) | SAIF
- Infection control plan (Spanish)| SAIF
- Employee training roster (Spanish)| SAIF
- COVID-19 and Oregon OSHA: Resources to help you comply with the rule, including the complete rule, required poster, training materials, program templates, and a way to get virtual consultation | Oregon OSHA
COVID-19 vaccine resources
Here's what employers need to know about the COVID-19 vaccine.
Mental health and well-being
These tips can help you stay mentally safe and healthy, whether you're a frontline worker or working from home.
- How's your co-worker?
- Mental health and returning to the workplace: Let's talk about it
- Love Finds a Way | Safe + Strong campaign by OHA
- COVID-19 and the World of Work: featured trainings and handbooks | Oregon Institute of Occupational Health Sciences
- Coronavirus mental health and well-being | National Safety Council
Resources for safe operations
Here's a list of safety tips and resources for businesses that are operating during the pandemic.
Personal protective equipment
PPE helps workers minimize exposure to injuries and illnesses. Find more PPE information here.
- Do I need a face covering or a respirator? | SAIF
- How to properly use a N95 mask | SAIF
- Wear a reusable mask to stay safe: Can be printed and posted in the workplace | SAIF
- Your Guide to Masks | CDC
- Improve How Your Mask Protects You | CDC
- Respiratory protection - voluntary use | Oregon OSHA
- Personal protective equipment resources for healthcare and non-healthcare personnel | NIOSH