Keeping workplaces safe and healthy during the pandemic
Tips and resources for helping workers stay safe from COVID-19
Guidance for employers
Tools, rules, and policies
Develop your workplace policies and get resources to help you adhere to state requirements.
- Exposure risk assessment form (Spanish) | SAIF
- Infection control plan (Spanish)| SAIF
- COVID-19 and Oregon OSHA | Oregon OSHA
- Model Policy for Notification of Employees when COVID-19 Exposure Occurs (Spanish) | Oregon OSHA
- Take the C.A.R.E. pledge | Commit2Care
- Local COVID-19 guidance | Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Mental health and well-being
These tips can help you stay mentally safe and healthy, whether you're a frontline worker or working from home.
COVID-19 vaccine resources
Here's what employers need to know about the COVID-19 vaccine.
Personal protective equipment
PPE helps workers minimize exposure to injuries and illnesses. Find more PPE information here.