Keeping workplaces safe and healthy during the pandemic
Tips and resources for helping workers stay safe from COVID-19
OSHA rule toolbox
Oregon OSHA's COVID-19 rule is now in effect. Get updated information and resources to help you adhere to the requirements.
- What you need to know about the rule | SAIF
- OHA's statewide mask requirements, including signage for businesses | OHA
- COVID-19 and Oregon OSHA: Resources to help you comply with the rule, including the complete rule, required poster, training materials, program templates, and a way to get virtual consultation | Oregon OSHA
- HVAC certification form | Oregon OSHA
- Exposure risk assessment form (Spanish) | SAIF
- Infection control plan (Spanish)| SAIF
- Employee training roster (Spanish)| SAIF
COVID-19 vaccine resources
Here's what employers need to know about the COVID-19 vaccine.
- COVID-19 vaccine FAQs for employers | SAIF
- Oregon COVID-19 vaccine finder [Spanish] | OHA
- COVID-19 vaccination information [Spanish] | OHA
- Employer vaccination toolkit | OHA
- COVID vaccines and the workplace | Oregon BOLI
- Communication Toolkit for Essential Workers | CDC
- Facts about COVID-19 vaccines | CDC
- Guidance for the vaccinated | CDC
- COVID-19 vaccines and pregnancy | Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Mental health and well-being
These tips can help you stay mentally safe and healthy, whether you're a frontline worker or working from home.
Resources for safe operations
Here's a list of safety tips and resources for businesses that are operating during the pandemic.
Physical deconditioning (PDF): Tips for getting back to physical activity at work. | SAIF
- Home office ergonomics | SAIF
- Building a safe and strong Oregon | Gov. Kate Brown, State of Oregon
- Back to Work Safely | American Industrial Hygiene Association
- SAFER: Safe actions for employee returns | National Safety Council
- Communities, Schools, Workplaces, and Events | CDC
Personal protective equipment
PPE helps workers minimize exposure to injuries and illnesses. Find more PPE information here.
- Do I need a face covering or a respirator? | SAIF
- How to properly use a N95 mask | SAIF
- Wear a reusable mask to stay safe: Can be printed and posted in the workplace | SAIF
- Your Guide to Masks | CDC
- Improve How Your Mask Protects You | CDC
- Respiratory protection - voluntary use | Oregon OSHA
- Personal protective equipment resources for healthcare and non-healthcare personnel | NIOSH