As part of our vision to help make Oregon the safest place to work, SAIF is pleased to make this video library available to you. We provide these free to our policyholders to make accessing safety information easy.
And we want to continue to make these excellent resources available to you as cost-effectively as possible, so please use the following guidelines:
Video check-out guidelines
- You may borrow up to two different videos at any one time, provided all prior videos have been returned.
- You may use the videos for one full calendar week after receipt. Videos must be returned to SAIF Corporation promptly after the full calendar week.
- It is your responsibility to return the videos to SAIF at your own cost.
- All videos are property of SAIF Corporation. You may be billed for the total replacement cost of any that are damaged or not returned.
- SAIF Corporation is not responsible for the accuracy of the content and the information contained in any video.
- Videos can be returned by the carrier of your choice (UPS, Fed Ex, Airborne, USPS, etc.)
- Use of a tracking number when returning videos is highly recommended.
- Please insure the videos for their total cost (typically $495 each).